Thursday, November 2, 2023

Jordan Peterson's wife, Tammy, is in RCIA and will join the Church at Easter

Here's a bit but do go read the whole thing. It is a rich and inspiring story.
“When (my doctor) took me into the office, his hands were shaking and he handed me these papers to sign over to have another surgery and he said, ‘I’m sorry but we did another biopsy and what you have is much more aggressive than what we thought. You have what we think is 10 months to live.’ And my husband and I were quite shocked,” she recalled.

Peterson immediately went to see her son, Julian, who lived nearby.

“I think at that moment, when my son looked at me with such grief and a love that was deeper than I had for myself, what I felt lift off of me was my own cynicism and my own self-doubt because I think I had given that up to God,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment