I knew this would come my way as soon as I saw Jeff Miller did it. Turns out Will Duquette laid it on me. Turns out the first two books on his list are the first I thought of also. Here goes ...
Rules: list 10 books that have stayed with you. Don't take more than a few minutes; don't think too hard. They don't have to be great works, just the ones that have touched you. Here's mine, in no particular order :
- The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
- The Curse of Chalion - Lois McMaster Bujold
- Death Comes as the End - Agatha Christie
- The Franchise Affair - Josephine Tey
- Little Dorrit - Charles Dickens
- Only You Can Save Mankind - Terry Pratchett
- While We Still Live - Helen MacInnes
- The Hiding Place - Corrie Ten Boom
- One Door Away From Heaven - Dean Koontz
I'm supposed to tag 10 people and I did tag a few on Facebook, but I'm just going to leave it up to whoever wants to join in, whether blogging, on Facebook, or just in the comments box here.