Tuesday, September 24, 2019

This Just In: The Day is Now Far Spent by Cardinal Robert Sarah

Christians are trembling, wavering, doubting. I want this book to be for them To tell them: do not doubt! Hold fast to doctrine! Hold fast to prayer! I want this book to strengthen faithful Christians and priests.
I ordered this book as soon as I heard about it. I liked Cardinal Sarah's previous books, especially God or Nothing. This one looked like the shot of inspiration and support that I have been craving in the midst of the Church's crisis. I've only read the introduction but am already heartened.

The whole intro is available as a sample from Amazon and I urge you to read it.

1 comment:

  1. My copy just shipped. I’m so excited! Cardinal Sarah’s books are so sobering and invigorating.

    ReplyDelete