Wednesday, November 20, 2013

For the New Liturgical Year: Reading God's Word - Year A

The new liturgical year is coming up. When I realized that, I made a purchase for my Kindle that has become routine in the last couple of years ... Reading God's Word: Daily Mass Readings. In this case it will be for Year A.

It's inexpensive - $10.

It's incredibly useful. I wouldn't have believed how much I'd refer to it, whether simply in my own daily reading or for various other projects.

It's one of the books that "lives" on my Kindle. And I don't have a lot of those, usually preferring a book in the hand to one in the Kindle. (ha! yes, feel free to use that if you want). The formatting is well done and it's easy to navigate.

It's offered in print, Kindle, Nook, and iBookstore formats at the publisher's website. I just pick it up from Amazon myself.

Highly recommended.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 1962 Missale Romanum from Baronius Press, a gift from a friend. I'm also okay with the TLM missal from England, altho' sometimes the language usage is surprisingly clunky. Shakespeare could have helped them craft the sentences.

    ReplyDelete