Why I'm Catholic is a website developed to bring Catholic conversion stories to the web 2.0. Check back often for new conversion testimonies from all different faith backgrounds. We hope you will join us in spreading these testaments to the Catholic faith and God's existence...This is a great looking site that is releasing a lot of different conversion stories from people in all sorts of backgrounds and all walks of life.
It's an interesting place to look around and I can't wait until a Hindu or Buddhist steps up and contributes their story. There are some fascinating stories there, like that of revert John Pridmore who was a London East End Gangster and convert Allen Hunt who was a Methodist mega-church pastor.
Heck, they even included one from an agnostic convert of your acquaintance ... me.
They have just gotten started but I think this has the potential to really communicate to people in a personal way. If you have a conversion story to tell, consider contacting them with it.
Regardless, I think you'll be inspired by the stories so be sure to check out Why I'm Catholic.