Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Lisa Hendey Day Today ... Because the Van Stops Here!

Isn't she amazing?

She's rockin' that look, y'all!

Driving with her head out the window and her hair still looks good!

Check out my review of her wonderful book, A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms.

And, Lisa wrote a special post about Blessed John Paul II for us.

Enjoy!

And then go get a copy of her book ... you will NOT be sorry!

NOTE: I'll leave this at the top of the blog today. Scroll down for other things that I've got going on today.

5 comments:

  1. Only....why is she driving on the right-hand side of the van?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, great question. Arnold is definitely not British...let me come up with a snappy answer (or ask the designer to!) and get back with you. In the mean time, a huge thank you to the Happiest Catholic I know for her hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just came across your site, can't wait to read more. I'm a catholic wife and mom and was wondering if you have a FB or twitter account I could follow you on?

    I'm @mommainflipflop

    Andrea - mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea and thank you!

    I am on Facebook although I mostly just link a few things here and there. :-)

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698635360

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny... It's Lisa Hendey Day on the day our MOMS group had our first book club meeting to discuss Handbook for Catholic Moms (everyone loves it so far). :)

    ReplyDelete