Wednesday, September 14, 2011

AttackWatch: Are We Positive This Isn't an Onion Ad?


I'm still not sure it isn't. It has parody written all over it.

But now I see that Strange Herring has written President Obama an open letter on the subject.
I see that you have launched AttachWatch.com in an effort to fight off lies, smears, and misrepresentations of your policies. Far be it from me to mock such a noble enterprise, as some are doing.

But we know who they are, don’t we?

And if we don’t, I do.

How much is it worth to you?

I will deliver the names, addresses, email accounts, and phone numbers of several hundred thousand men, women, and children who I know for a certain fact have cast aspersions in your general direction — which, if not a crime, should at least be a misdemeanor, given that you probably just had the carpets cleaned.
There's more and it's all funny ... though still not as funny as that AttackWatch thing.

Though I suppose saying so is going to get me turned in on some list. Is this a great country or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment