Monday, April 18, 2011

Why I Love Jesus

The Curt Jester tagged me with this meme (so exciting! I don't think he's tagged me before ... ). And it is a topic that I am drawn to, naturally. So, here we go, not in order of important but in order of what popped into my head:
The rules:

Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus/ Or why they love Jesus Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
  1. He's hilarious and when He laughs at me it is really laughing with me ... and I can't help but join in.
  2. He loves me so much that He would have died for me alone.
  3. He loves my enemy as much as He loves me.
  4. When I look at Him then I see the Father.
  5. His Truth is the solid foundation that never fails me ... and I am all about Truth.
I'm tagging:
  1. Aliens in This World
  2. The Practicing Catholic
  3. The Deacon's Bench
  4. Frank at Why I Am Catholic
  5. B-Movie Catechism

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! :D

    I've posted mine here

    You're totally right about His laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine.

    http://b-moviecat.blogspot.com/2011/04/cutaways-spinal-tap-deleted-scene.html

    ReplyDelete