Friday, April 15, 2011

I love it when someone shares the joking that they "hear" from God ...

... since it corresponds all too well to the side of Him that I know too.

From Kevin at Excuse Me Sir But You Dropped Your Cross which I discovered in commenter Fr. Cory Sticha's "followed" blogs list.
One morning at Mass, during the second communion song “Hosea,” I finished my prayer and sat back in my seat. I grabbed the bulletin. On its cover was an image and the poem “Footprints in the Sand.” As I finished reading the poem, I asked God, “What are or were you trying to tell me with this ordeal?” to which the response was “I was with you the entire time, carrying you just like it says in the poem.” Tears of joy poured out of me. I looked at Jean and started laughing uncontrollably. She was perplexed. You see, shortly after the first response came a second one. “…and my back is killing me!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment