Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Elizabeth Ficocelli will be on Fr. Benedict Groeschel's "Sunday Night Live"

Remember that book, Lourdes: Font of Faith, Hope and Charity?

No? Well, I haven't mentioned it much here, except to link to The Anchoress' excellent review. However, being about a third of the way into it I will tell you that, despite my expectations, this is a very interesting book about St. Bernadette and Lourdes. I only say "despite my expectations" because I've never been very interested in Lourdes. Ok. Not interested. At all. However, author Elizabeth Ficocelli grabbed my interest in the first chapter and has surprised me by keeping that interest as I progress through the book.

More about that after I finish. However if you are interested in hearing more from Ms. Ficocelli's own mouth, tune in on Feb. 10 to "Sunday Night Live" and get the scoop for yourself. Me? I don't have cable but I'll be reading along ... (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment