Thursday, April 28, 2011

The First Zombie-Proof House

Thanks to Frank at Why I Am Catholic for noticing that there has been a real dearth of zombie news around here lately. I was just thinking about that myself when his email came through with the latest in residential design in case of a zombie apocalypse.


I definitely approve of the concrete and drawbridge (click through to see different angles and the drawbridge at work). However, what about those sunny days when you roll up the metal covering to let the sunshine in?

Who's to say that all the glass isn't going to be a problem? Unless it is super-zombie-proofed glass. They didn't give those details which leaves me feeling rather insecure. I can't argue that you wouldn't be living elegantly, however. It is the latest word in architectural style on the inside as far as I can tell.

4 comments:

  1. Just how do you set a horror movie in a house with no dark corners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Julie, you know zombies are driving cars and playing golf now,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNa7FGk8NU8
    Must be a vast zombie conspiracy to lull us into a false sense of security.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that's how you know zombies have gone mainstream! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tante Leonie4/29/11, 3:26 PM

    Looks like the perfect hideaway for Extremely Unhappy Hipsters!

    ReplyDelete