Things to do at Wal-Mart while
your friend or parent is taking their sweet time
- Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
- Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
- Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
- Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
- When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
- While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
- Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
- Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
- When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!
- Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Celebratory Gratuitous Funny List
From my in-box. Thanks, Alex!