Friday, September 30, 2011

An Eloquent, Intelligent Letter About the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

No, not from me. I went with the form letter the USCCB thoughtfully provided, figuring that numbers count ... and I wanted to be one of that number protesting.

However, Keith Rothfus put the case thoughtfully and in a way that anyone could understand in his letter to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sibelius.

Go read it and then be thankful that men of conscience are taking the time and trouble to stand up for what they believe.

If you haven't written, you can find everything you need at the USCCB site.

Thanks to Mike Aquilina for this one!

1 comment:

  1. I read the letter and was so impressed I sent him a campaign donation. We need members of congress like him!

    ReplyDelete