Thursday, June 25, 2015

Moving Offices

We're moving offices. Part to home where I will work and where Tom will work part-time. The rest to new offices where the rent is cheaper (that's always the name of the game, right?).

The result is that not only do we have to clean out all the junk accumulated over the years at work, but we have to do it in the two bedrooms at home.

Oy! Veh!

On the plus side, though, I did get $70 at Half-Price Books for that pallet full of books I hauled over there. Woohoo!

All of which is to say that I'm going to be scarce around here for the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! :)

    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving: always a challenge. But then, I've stayed in place for over 20 years and some of my clutter is now old enough to vote. :(
    Anyway, I wish you well on the adventure.
    http://myantimatterlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete