|Stained glass depiction of Jesus and His Most Sacred Heart, in Germany.|
Almighty and everlasting God, look upon the Heart of your well-beloved Son and upon the acts of praise and satisfaction which He renders unto you in the name of sinners. In your great goodness, grant pardon to those who seek your mercy, in the name of the same your Son, Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with you, world without end.
Thanks and gratitude for:
- A husband who plans dates and who shows me in many ways that he loves me as I am.
- The love shown through careful selection of gifts for my birthday ... it really is the thought that counts.
Lord, hear our prayers for:
- My mother in law, who is patiently suffering the ravages of old age and ill health
- Newborn baby Lazarus, suffering from dire health problems
- Pat the Protestant's friend, whose surgery for lung cancer has not improved the situation.
- Pat's friend's mom who is going into palliative care.
- Pat's friend with two elderly female wolves, one of whom is in her last days. "My friend loves both the old girls very much. Please pray for both wolves, the sick one and the one about to lose her sister who has been her lifelong companion, and my friend."
Continual prayer intentions ...
- For our government officials to have a change of heart and uphold our right to religious liberty
- An end to abortion and a reverence for life in all stages of age and health.
- Our priests and for vocations
- Abortion providers, Lord open their eyes and hearts
- Strength, joy and peace for oppressed Christians in China, Asia, and the Middle East. Also that their oppressors may have their eyes opened to the truth. And for all those oppressed, actually.