Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm Baaack!

I missed you!

I'd find neat stuff and want to share it ... so let's catch up!

Untitled Web Series About A Space Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Time

As a Community fan I love this!  It also will be enjoyed by Dr. Who fans, or so I'm told.




Inspector Spacetime Poster

In related news, via Dan Harmon, go see this fantastic Inspector Spacetime poster.


Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Jerry Seinfeld's new series. Tom discovered this. Good thing he's following a film news website now that Rose is living in L.A.

The show is fairly new and there are seven episodes. Each is around eight minutes long. You can watch them on your computer at the site above or on Youtube or, since we have a Roku box which has Crackle free, on your TV.

Jerry Seinfeld sets off, each time in a different car which he tells us about, to pick up a comedian pal. Guess what? They go get coffee. And sometimes lunch. While chatting and cracking each other up. Some are funnier than others but we found them generally entertaining.

I don't think of Alec Baldwin as a comedian. In fact, this episode actually establishes him definitely as an actor but I loved this conversation between him and Jerry since they are clearly very old friends.


2 comments:

  1. We missed you too! That "Untitled Web Series..." is definitely a Doctor Who spoof with plenty of in-jokes from the current series. It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Hope you had a good time away and are now refreshed and ready to charm us with you happy spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete