Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dappled Things, a Catholic literary magazine

I'm moving this from the comments box so that anyone admiring today's art and poetry can get a good deal when subscribing to the PRINTED (yay!) publication:
We're only $19.99 for a year, and our printed edition is beautiful! If you have a Facebook account, you should "like" our page and you'll be able to take advantage of a special promotion we'll be having in a couple of weeks in which a year subscription will be only $14.99 and two years $19.99 for new subscribers.

5 comments:

  1. If I lived in the USA that would be super duper. My understanding is that International subscriptions are more. I live in Canada. Within sight of my window are the GM Towers of Detroit. In 10 min I could be in downtown Detroit. Nonetheless, I am an International in terms of the subscription.

    I hope lots of your American readers will avail themselves of this good deal though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering when the latest issue will be delivered. Has it come out yet? I'm concerned my subscription has run out. I did not receive any renewal in the mail. I'll have to give it another week or so. Are you aware of a contact to check when my subscription runs out? $20 per year is a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got it a couple of days ago ... you can check with them online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manny,

    If your subscription was running out, you should have received a notice of that in your last two issues. Write to dappledthings.katherineaparicio [at] gmail.com and she can tell you the status of your subscription.

    Thanks for reading!

    Bernardo Aparicio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Google wallet safe? I'm going somewhat conspiracy on you because I'm wary of giving Google my purchase info

    ReplyDelete