Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Which do you think I’ll regret more? Letting you live or letting you die? Andrew, help me make a good decision."

Tony Rossi discusses one of my favorite shows, Person of Interest and what makes it interesting and worthwhile.

I was pulled in by the combination of Jonathan Nolan (creator), Jim Caviezel, and Michael Emerson (from Lost). The stories have been getting more interesting and the larger story arc is complex and talks about revenge as well. In a sense, I have begun feeling that Caviezel's character is Batman-esque in his desire for redemption while doing what is necessary to save other people in violent situations. Which echoes Nolan's roots in working with his brother, Christopher, on the Batman movies.

Anyway, go read.

1 comment:

  1. My family and I love this show. It's unexpected, unpredictable and seems to have some soul. Way to go Jonathan Nolan!

    ReplyDelete