Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fr. Dwight Longenecker on Happy Catholic: "... I will probably be stealing a lot of ideas from her."

... Julie stands things on their head and helps you to see the world in a new way in the new method of communicating in the new media: bite sized chunks.

I plan to use this book as a daily reader. I'll keep it by my side when I'm doing the office of readings and after the Divine Office and prayer, I'll dip into Happy Catholic.
It is quite surreal to have an author whose books you admired for a long time, to whom you dared to write one of your first fan letters long ago, and whose current writing continues to provide new insights ... praise your own efforts. A wonderful, but nevertheless surreal, experience!

Thank you Father Dwight Longenecker!

You can read the entire review at his outstanding blog, Standing on My Head.

1 comment: