Friday, February 18, 2011

Movie Plots Summed Up in Venn Diagrams

I never made this connection before but don't know why not. No wonder I love Mal Reynolds (from Joss Whedon's creations Firefly and Serenity).

This was #25 in the contest. It was my favorite though there were some very good entries. We all know, though, that I'm a sucker for Firefly and Serenity ... oh, yes, and Nathan Fillion.

(Note: has no qualms about explicit language and the linked post has some, so don't click through if such will be upsetting to you.)


  1. Tante Léonie2/18/11, 1:51 PM

    Haha -- so true!

    The contest was hilarious!

  2. Baaahahaha! Oh man, I love Cracked.

  3. I almost used some bad language myself the other day. Saw a headline on Google News:
    'Firefly' returning to cable; Fillion says he'd play Mal again -- EXCLUSIVE

    Huh. All they're doing is playing re-runs. What a cruel thing to do to a woman :(

  4. That would have prompted some bad language from me ... for sure!

  5. What's the movie in the middle of the diagram you posted here?

  6. Serenity. I highly recommend it and the series that led to it, Firefly. Like a Western in outer space. :-)