Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's a design thing. The cat is lost in the negative space.

From: Shannon Walkley
Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.15am
To: David Thorne
Subject: Poster

Hi
I opened the screen door yesterday and my cat got out and has been missing since then so I was wondering if you are not to busy you could make a poster for me. It has to be A4 and I will photocopy it and put it around my suburb this afternoon.



This is the only photo of her I have she answers to the name Missy and is black and white and about 8 months old. missing on Harper street and my phone number.
Thanks Shan.

From: David Thorne
Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.26am
To: Shannon Walkley
Subject: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
... Although I have two clients expecting completed work this afternoon, I will, of course, drop everything and do whatever it takes to facilitate the speedy return of Missy.


 


 From: Shannon Walkley
Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.24am
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

yeah thats not what I was looking for at all. it looks like a movie and how come the photo of Missy is so small?

David is living every designer's nightmare. It's like having a truck. Instead of everyone wanting you to help them move, they all would like design favors.

The saga goes on and is more amusing all the time. See the whole thing here.

Thanks to my brother for the email that made me search out the website.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've sat helplessly laughing out loud while reading something online.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete