Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hard Hat Zone ... Crane Operating Nearby

I'm finally biting the bullet and updating my template to a more user-friendly version. Blogger gave it the final push by tempting me with a really customizable set of new template designs and images.

All sidebar items will be restored in due time.

You patience is appreciated while I work through the process.

(I know ... no time for posting, but time for template redo? Shhhh. I gotta have some fun!)

Update: as you can see I've been looking at different formats and colors, etc. I like the idea of coordinating a bit with the liturgical time of year (though if I am feeling like sun or sand then that will be a bit more tenuous). So, for now, we have the leafy green feel.

10 comments:

  1. oooh! Bold move on the red. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color....always a fav w/me...m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not as easy to read as the former design -- the white serif font breaks apart on the deep burgundy background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour, but yes, a bit harder to read. Love the sidebar layout and the 2x columns in your blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's elegant . . . but I loved it the other way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the green :)

    Bridget N

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new Blogger template designer thing is reallllly fun. I used to know more HTML but I've forgotten it over the years. You know, about three years ago I redid my blog design by doing something like "get source code" from your blog - I wanted to figure out how to put my own photo in the background.

    Um, I hope that wasn't illegal.

    I like the green. I am pro-green (as is probably apparent).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh ... get source code. One of the main ways I figured out how to do things myself! And a nice modern twist to "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I was truly amazed when my husband showed me how to do that. Then I monkeyed around with my template so much that I couldn't fix some of the things that were really bothering me. I had decided over the weekend to give it one more shot and was very pleasantly surprised at the new template designer wizard.

    ReplyDelete