Thursday, June 18, 2020

A Movie You Might Have Missed #12 — Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

It's been 10 years since I began this series highlighting movies I wished more people knew about. I'm rerunning it from the beginning because I still think these are movies you might have missed.

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

 
Anyone who enjoyed the Wallace and Gromit shorts will enjoy this. Their British sense of humor and timing ... so funny.

Billed as "the world's first vegetarian horror movie," this finds Wallace and Gromit running a pest control service to help the villagers who want to grow prize-winning produce for their annual vegetable competition.

Loaded with ingenious Rube Goldberg inventions, spoofs of old monster movies and classic movies, and their trademark sight gags, this is a treasure for all ages.

2 comments:

  1. Tante Léonie8/9/10, 1:28 PM

    Love, love, love this movie! I laugh myself sick every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a fair refelction of british village life... people can get very competitive over their giant leeks!

    ReplyDelete