Monday, April 25, 2011

The Package That Can Put a Big Smile on Your Face — UPDATED


That's probably only if really true if you're a certain age.

Because this is the original packaging.

But when I found it at Krogers this weekend it made me smile and not only because this is Hannah's favorite flavor which can be hard to find.

Tom, helping me unload groceries, held up the bag with a broad grin, "Hey! This is classic!"

And so it is.

Both on the inside and the outside.

Evidently these are available for a limited time. Why limited! We want them always!

UPDATE
Sadly, I was informed that Frito Lay is owned by PepsiCo. *sigh*

We all remember that Nestle, Pepsi, Solae, and Kraft Use Cells From Aborted Babies to Test Artificial Flavors. Campbell Soup Rejects Methods, right? I didn't do my homework. So we will savor these last Doritos and not buy any more until they change their ways.