Thursday, September 10, 2020

A drowning man prayed for help. God sent a floating tiki bar filled with priests.

Despite the rough waters, he still thought he could make it back to shore, and so he waved on several boats that had stopped to offer help.


But when his kayak tipped and his hastily-donned lifejacket came up to his ears, Macdonald knew he was in real trouble.

“I thought I was going to die. I was absolutely powerless and wished I had asked for help earlier. I was waving my hand and asked God to please help me,” he said.

God answered his prayers - but not in the form of Jesus walking on water.

“And then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the tiki boat.”
A tiki boat full of priests.

From Catholic News Agency comes the real life story that reads like God took the old joke about the man trying to escape the flood and gave it a modern twist.

With an inspiring and ironic twist at the end. Just the way God likes to play it. Go read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment