|The northeast face of Two World Trade Center (south tower) after being struck by plane in the south face.|
These say what still is in my heart:
- Captain Daniel O'Callaghan: Have Mercy on Me Now and at the Hour of My Death. Amen.
- 9/11, Our Choices and Making a Stand
- John Paul II's general audience, the day after September 11, 2001, addressed to the American people.
- September 11: Our Memories and Our Determination
- Remembering the tragic, sudden, and violent loss of 2,996 innocent Americans
- The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of 9/11 - a new book which I saw reviewed in the Wall Street Journal and instantly resonated because the stories there are the sorts that we know from the days immediately after 9/11.
|Piece of Flight 93 fuselage found at crash site|