Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Wedding Album

I can only be thankful for the proliferation of phones with cameras and people posting their pictures to Facebook. There was a photographer but while waiting for those results, it is lovely to see these photos.

Here are a very few of them to give a feel of the essentials.


Almost ready.





You may not be able to see it above, but I love the tender smile on the priest's face. 


I don't believe I've ever seen Mark smile like that.





 Hannah and the next generation of cousins ... who didn't plan it, but all seemed color coordinated. 
It was so much fun seeing the gaggle of girls running through the party.


Let there be pie! 
Cindy baked for days to provide some of the most delicious pies I've ever tasted. 
This is just one of the many personal touches that Hannah and Mark's friends provided 
which made this a really special celebration. 

(As I said, this wedding showed the heart of a great community.)

3 comments:

  1. You can see the love and joy in everyone's faces. So happy for all of you!

    God bless,
    Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The bride, groom and priest picture made my day. Thank you for sharing. And the pies!!!! My kind of wedding for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So So So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete