Friday, October 23, 2015

Off-the-beaten-path, Halloween-friendly films

Every year Amy H. Sturgis celebrates Halloween with a month-long October countdown that I love. She's got an epic list of film recommendations that are not necessarily horror or slasher films.
... suspenseful, atmospheric films that put a chill up the spine) that are "off the beaten path" -- that is, films that are independent, foreign, direct to DVD or VOD, or somehow under promoted, and thus might easily slip under the proverbial radar. Not the classics. Not the usual suspects.
Definitely check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Catholic Songs