Monday, December 16, 2013

My Interview at Catholic Mom

Sarah Reinhard interviewed me as part of the Catholic Blogger series at Catholic Mom.

Sarah did a very flattering intro and I am always extremely honored that Happy Catholic was an inspiration for her to begin blogging. She's such a dynamo of blogging and book writing that if it wasn't me, it would have been another Catholic blogger who inspired her. But I'm glad it was me. Especially since we are now friends. And that's even better than her blogging and writing.

To be honest, I did this interview some time ago and had forgotten all about it.

So I was interested to read my own answers. And, hey, I held my own interest! (Which says something either about my short memory or my self interest or ... maybe, just maybe ... it means the interview was ok).

Check it out and see for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I liked it, and left a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manny, that was touching. Thank you so much! :-)

      Delete