Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I'm Reading: Save Send Delete

Save Send DeleteSave Send Delete by Danusha Goska

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm about halfway through this review book which was sent by the author after she heard me on the radio while waiting for the bus. Which had a charm all its own when considered as a review request ... and when I looked at reviews on Goodreads and Amazon I was intrigued by the five-star reviews from readers with all sorts of religious backgrounds.

I'll do a complete review when I'm done, but I have to say that this book is amazing.

A.MAZ.ING.

From where I sit, Danusha Goska nailed it. It is thought provoking, fascinating and ... from where I sit ... true.

It's for everyone who thought they were digging deep into their beliefs (or lack thereof). "Thought."

More later, but I wanted to get this out there for right now. Pick up a copy and read it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment