Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Largest Kickstarter Project of All Time in the Universe

Hey I liked Veronica Mars, especially the first season, and I enjoyed seeing the video they put together to get fundraising started for the $2 million needed to make a Veronica Mars movie.

Turns out I'm not the only person who liked Veronica Mars.

Holy moly.

While I was all wrapped up in finding out who the new pope was, they launched the project ... and within about 10 hours, $2.5 million cool ones were pledged.

That's gotta be some sort of record.

I just hope they make the movie as good as that first season.

1 comment:

  1. You're so much fun.

    I always learn things and often find out about stuff I have never heard of in my life like "Veronica Mars". I was like, who? But it's not so much a who as a what. That said I think I'll save my dime for the as of yet unpublished authorized biography of Pope Francis which I understand is an OSV project.

    ReplyDelete