Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On The Takeaway - UPDATED with audio

The Takeaway is a radio show produced by PRI and WNYC, with The New York Times. In fact, I very much enjoy the podcast of their movie review show, Movie Date.

They are having two or three Catholics on for a few minutes as the conclave starts in Rome, wanting to know as a Catholic, what are you thinking as the conclave convenes to select the next Pope? What are your hopes for the next Pope, and the future of the Catholic Church?

I was not sure they would be interested in my thoughts but once I spoke to the producer, they said they hadn't run into those views before. You'll have to wait to find out what those views are.

It will air at 8:10am Central Time.

==============

It went well, I think. At least it did according to a delighted Hannah who happened to get in the car and turn on NPR just in time to be surprised by her mother being introduced.

A few other people heard it and were very kind. At some point I think they put it up as a podcast and then I can hear what the other people said!

==============

Houston, we have audio! One billion Catholics wonder what's next but I actually get to talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment