Friday, December 14, 2012

Prayers! Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3 p.m. for Shooting Victims.

I just walked in from lunch and saw the horrible news about the Connecticut shooting. My heart is breaking. My own words fail.

So I will join in using better words than my own.

From Domestic Vocation comes a call for us to join in prayer for the victims and the shooter.

Please join me at 3 PM in praying a Divine Mercy Chaplet for the souls lost in Connecticut this day. Don’t forget to pray for the shooter.

For information on how to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, head over here to EWTN’s page on the devotion.
Don’t worry about the exact time (though the 3:00 hour is the Hour of Mercy because it’s when Our Dear Lord died), and feel free to pray in your time zone if you’re not on Eastern Time like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment