Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Couch Potato Report

How to Tame Your Dragon
Chosen by our movie night pals, this was a better-than-average Dreamworks animated feature which was quite enjoyable. If the kids were still small, this would have been playing nonstop for a while at our house. Grade: B-

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 2
 My personal afternoon viewing while I finish knitting the border on Rose's afghan. I must be about halfway through because (SPOILER!) Angel has just become Angelus. See, girls? This is why we don't do the nasty with a 200+ year old vampire, no matter how true our love is. I already knew this was coming because I watched Angel first. Still quite satisfying and, I must say, Drusilla does crazy almost as well as Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment