Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pick up those stacks of books all over the internet ... and put them on your bookshelf!

That sounds like fun to me.

One spot for the reviews and book talk from here, from SFFaudio, from Goodreads and the podcasts and all those places where I tear around the internet leaving trails of books behind me.

And Patheos very kindly has given me some space to put that bookshelf called (what else?) Happy Catholic's Bookshelf.

It's still under construction as to things like a blogroll (I swear I am going to figure out the WordPress intricacies if it kills me ... or them. There will at the very least be some screaming ...)

You won't miss anything from Happy Catholic, believe me.

But some people who don't visit here or Goodreads or SFFaudio (etcetera, etcetera, etcetera) are going to get a chance to sample the book-ishness in one place.

Just books, but not just Catholic books. All kinds of books ... the sorts we love to talk about here.
“I ate them like salad, books were my sandwich for lunch, my tiffin and dinner and midnight munch. I tore out the pages, ate them with salt, doused them with relish, gnawed on the bindings, turned the chapters with my tongue! Books by the dozen, the score and the billion. I carried so many home I was hunchbacked for years. Philosophy, art history, politics, social science, the poem, the essay, the grandiose play, you name 'em. I ate 'em. ...
Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Can't wait to follow your reading over at Patheos.

    ReplyDelete