Friday, September 2, 2011

I'll Be at a Pre-Screening of "The Way," Directed by Emilio Estevez and Starring Martin Sheen



Word is Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez are attending every screening. That would be interesting.

More interesting, though, is the fact that this looks as if the star power and money behind it could make it a good movie, not just a movie about faith. Because both qualities are always better than just one, right?

Here's hoping!

The screening is next Wednesday. I'll be sure to report back to y'all!

4 comments:

  1. oooh! tell all. i just saw this trailer yesterday, and it looks like a lot of fun and a lot of heart.

    Also, man they look alike! But in a totally different way than Charlie Sheen looks like Martin Sheen. I always forget that MS is Estivez' father, but who could forget looking at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks worth seeing. I can't help but notice though that the father spreads the son's ashes along the way. I guess this means the characters aren't Catholic.

    Ken from GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want to know what you think. This clip brought tears to my eyes. I too only have a son (recently adopted) and the thought of him passing would be crushing, a hurt only God could heal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this movie! A friend of mine is walking the camino very soon and before then I had never heard of it. I am also a big fan of Martin Sheen!

    ReplyDelete