Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekend Joke

I love the internet. When you need a joke, they're there for you! We're going to Chicago next week and summer vacation time is almost here so what better than a travel joke?
A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City and orders a beer. (In Germany and many parts of Europe, McDonald's actually does serve beer.)

The local guy in the line behind him immediately gives him the jab: "They don't serve BEER here, you MORON!"

The German fellow felt pretty stupid, but suddenly turns to the New Yorker with a surprised look, and begins to chuckle.

"And what's so funny?" the New Yorker demands.

"Oh, nothing really, I just realized that you came here for the food."

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! I have to remember that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Chicago. I hope you have a great time here! I hope you get a chance to go to Navy Pier. Besides having a HUGE ferris wheel, there are opportunities for boat rides. Last year my husband and I went on the tall ship Windy.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete