Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Save a forest. It's ok to print this email.

I've never had an email signature before but after reading this editorial, I had to do it. It not only brought out the contrarian in me, but the truth teller.

I lifted it from one of the editorialists and just slightly rearranged it to suit my sense of logic (of course no one is surprised by that, right?).

Now that I have had several people compliment me on it, I thought I'd share.
Save a forest. It's ok to print this email.

Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Working forests are good for the environment and provide clean air and water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions of Americans.Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today than we had 100 years ago. (Want to know more?)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I will use this as my personal email signature...

    ReplyDelete