Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rose Has Edited a "Crash the Superbowl" Contest Entry.

Rose sez:
I edited a Doritos commercial that a producer friend of mine at Columbia shot. I think it's pretty good and right now it is submitted to the Crash the Superbowl online contest. The winner is played during the Superbowl! ...and wins a lot of money...

So, having views betters our chances of making it to the final round.

Once you skip the intro, the video will pop up.
I watched this over Tom's shoulder this morning, only knowing that it was directed by a friend of Rose's who is attending Columbia. I liked it.

Did Tom tell me Rose edited it? No.

(sigh)

Upon opening my email I saw the message above. Swing by and take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Mack the Still-Real Texan11/16/10, 3:45 PM

    Crash the Super Bowl? I would trample kittens (NOT REALLY!) to escape a football game should I find myself trapped in a stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but did you see that prize? $1 million. And if my baby girl's editing should win surely she would get some ... and share it with her dear, devoted parents.

    Hence my interest. Completely venial. Nothing to do with pride in my child's editing. Not. at. all. :-D

    ReplyDelete