Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Very, Very, Very, Very Busy

Cooking.

The menu? Same as every Thanksgiving and you can read about it at Meanwhile, Back in the Kitchen.

And also I'm braving airport traffic to pick up Rose this morning. She was up soooooo early in order to catch the L (or whatever it is) to O'Hare, in plenty of time for the lines, full body scans and whatever other assorted trials await her.

So I'm outta here to have a round of real, hands-on life!

For which I am very, very, very, very thankful.

While we're counting what I'm thankful for ... and there is so very much, beginning with God's revelation to me that He is indeed a real person who cares about me, personally ... know that I am very thankful for the community of friends I'd never have met without the dear ol' interwebs. That is to say, you! :-)

I'll be back after Thanksgiving (possibly before, but we will let that be a delightful surprise should it occur).

3 comments:

  1. I am also traveling from o'Hare to Dallas (DFW) today. I hope Rose's travels are trouble free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for your blog, which is always a pleasure to read.

    Hopefully your Thanksgiving will be trouble free. I hear if you brine the turkey, it improves the flavor. After that, it's smooth saline all the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

    And thank you for the kind words. :-)

    ReplyDelete