Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One Blogger's 75 Favorite Blogs

An interesting list from Brandon Vogt at The Thin Veil which has some good stuff to explore. And I don't say that merely because I was surprised and pleased to find Happy Catholic at #16. A lot of work went into this compilation and I appreciate having this delightful resource to dive into.

As well, Brandon nicely expresses my own experience with blog reading.
I must add the caveat, though, that rarely a week goes by when I don't find a new blog to "subscribe" to, while also finding another to "unsubscribe" from. Reading blogs is pretty fluid, rarely stagnant.
I have my own favorites but my general blog reading is a similarly fluid list.

Found via #7 on the list, who is on my own list of daily reading, A Divine Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment