Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Disclosure

Gee, I only wish I'd have received a Ford or a computer to review.

If anyone would like me to consider luxury items for review, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to give you my full contact information.

I do receive quite a number of review books and generally forget to credit them, although I figure that many of you know that already. However, there are many that I do not mention here as I simply do not mention review books that I dislike ... especially if I requested them. Often I will write to the publisher and tell them why I am not reviewing the book. They generally are happy not to receive the sound drubbing I would delivery.

I must say that other than the product itself, I have never received anything. Oh Catholic marketers, what an opportunity you have been missing!

In the future, I'll try to be more vigilant about noting a review copy although, believe me, that would make no difference whatsoever in whether I mention it or not.

Again, luxury item providers just send word. I'm at your disposal!

No comments:

Post a Comment