Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Clap for the Wolfman ...


... Rose didn't know when she read this subhead yesterday that I was quoting an old song running through my head. That's all to the good as she directed my attention to this fantastic looking trailer, albeit one of those that seems to give us the story's skeleton. It still looks great!

Although Tom cracked me up when he said the reason the movie looks so good might be a saying he'd heard about football players that could be transferred to movie makers: They have to be smart enough to play the game but too stupid to know it doesn't really matter. Which is where such passion and perfection are applied to a wolfman movie. As someone in advertising and knows all too well the problems in my own industry, I reserve judgment (ha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment