Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Stimulus Package

I realize this isn't original and you didn't hear it here first (you might have heard it here first) but I actually did think it up anyway (is anyone else flashing on Michael Keaton in Night Shift talking about bumper stickers?).

Just give us each our own share of the stimulus money. No middle men.

With several billions or trillions or however much it is up to by now, I bet we can get the economy rolling just fine. If spending money is what you want to do, that is.

I'm not really a New Deal kind of gal so I tend to look at the stimulus as a bad idea in general. (Unless you're determined to do it and then ... uh huh ... give it to us.)

If you also aren't into the stimulus package, you can go here to register your discontent.

No comments:

Post a Comment