Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Michael Dubruiel - Rest In Peace

Terrible and shocking news comes from Amy Welborn.
November 16, 1958-February 3, 2009

Michael collapsed this morning at the gym and was not able to be revived despite the efforts of EMTs and hospital personnel.

We are devastated and beg your prayers.

Many thanks for all of the prayers and notes. It is overwhelming. Many have asked what they can do. All I can say is to simply buy his books. Not from me, because I am in no position to fill orders, but from anywhere. He long ago promised God that he would give all the royalties of The How To Book of the Mass to the children’s college funds, which he did faithfully. Buy them, read them, and give them away to others. Spread the Word. That is what he was all about.
I am stunned and my heart goes out to Amy and their children at this terrible time. Please pray for them all.

Update
Danielle Bean is collecting donations for Amy and the family. Here is the link (I can't get it to open right at this moment, but that might be my browser). You can also go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment