Friday, February 6, 2009

I suppose bilocation to gratify my own interests probably will not be granted

Jen at Conversion Diary tells us her fun weekend plans meeting up with some of my favorite bloggers.
This weekend I'm excited to be going to a blogger get-together that includes the Darwins, Melanie and Dom Bettinelli, Betty Beguiles and Literacy-Chic. I've met quite a few bloggers in person, and I never cease to be amazed at how much people's true personalities really do come across in their blog. So far I've never had a bad experience meeting someone whose blog I enjoy. I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone tomorrow.

Anyone else have any fun weekend plans?
AND Rick Lugari is going to be there.

Doesn't that sound fun?

You know, we coulda been there. We were invited.

*... just a sec while I muffle a tiny sob ... ok, I think I can go on now ...*

Except that the Beyond Cana retreat is over Valentine's Day weekend and this weekend is our walk through and other preparations. So we had to turn it down. I don't mind (much). I'm getting pretty excited about the Beyond Cana retreat which is always a huge buzz. So much so that I usually have a terrible time turning off my brain and sleeping during the two nights we are at the hotel.

It's just that ... well ... I wanna go to the blogger party too!

So, here's the deal. Everybody (and I 'm especially lookin' at you Rick Lugari) had better be at the Catholic New Media Celebration in San Antonio.

Because it's all about me.

But we knew that already didn't we? (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment