Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Upcoming Events

March for Life
Tom and I will be there for the Mass and the March, meeting Heather early at the church to pray some of the rosary.

I was shocked last year to hear that the thousand of us who showed up were the largest number they'd ever had. Like most people I know, I had assumed that everyone else was showing up. Don't make that assumption. The only numbers politicians will really understand are large numbers of people moved enough to show up in the middle of winter to defend unborn babies' lives.

Full details can be found here for the Dallas March for Life.


Mark Shea is Coming to Dallas Wylie!

Mark Shea is coming to Dallas! Woohoo! Tom and I will be there as well. I think that Heather will be there also and maybe some other pals of mine.

It is free but they are requesting pre-registration in order to plan for the lunch. St. Anthony's website is here. You can download a newsletter and various posters that have information about upcoming talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment