Monday, January 5, 2009

Top Interesting Blogger Trend from 2008

I forgot to post this one when making my other 2008 lists.

I noticed that several of the regular bloggers I read mentioned they now have begun keeping actual pen and paper journals. In some cases it is to make notes about reading, in others to act as a diary. I think it is an interesting point to go from the electronic to the classical journal method.

I, myself, began doing this very thing about a month ago. When I'm making notes for possible posts I use note cards which are tossed out after I'm done. I never have been able to keep a journal but with the idea of the daybook floating around various blogs, I found myself wanting to make notes that I could flip back through without having to turn on the computer ... and that possibly the girls might be interested in reading in years to come. So far, I'm liking it.

It also helps that I get to use those enticing Moleskine notebooks I've never had a good enough reason to splurge on before. I love little notebooks ... almost as much as making lists.

My Other "Top" Lists for 2008
Just so we've got one place to find them, shall we list the others below? Sure, why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment