Friday, January 9, 2009

So Again We Hear That San Antonio is the Spot for the 2009 Catholic New Media Celebration - Updated

Jen at Conversion Diary heard it and I believe her.

Now, how about if instead of just talking about it on a podcast occasionally there were a few updates made to the website so we could take a look at dates?

Not that I'm excited about this or anything.

Let me just say this. There is nothing like San Antonio, one of America's unique cities ... and our family uses any excuse to go. THEN add in the chance to see a bunch of the bloggers and podcasters that I feel I already know?

I. am. there.

If only anyone would write something down about it. C'mon gang, I'm beggin' here.

UPDATE
I got an email from The Catholic Company which says the date is June 27. So we can pencil that in until a certain website is updated ...

No comments:

Post a Comment