Monday, January 5, 2009

"Laura, I got your email and of course will vote for Happy Catholic. Best regards, B16"

"Now go thou and do likewise!"

When Laura in our office sends out "go vote" emails for the Weblog Awards, she leaves no stone unturned.

Not that she really meant to email the Pope, but I do appreciate her extreme efforts on my behalf. Also, I find it interesting that she's got him on any email list of contacts at all. What the heck does she write to him about?

Hmmm ... the mind boggles.

Anyway ... if B16 can pop by the Weblog Awards, then you should make that little effort also.

Thanks to Irma for catching that one in her email. I am dying laughing here ... meanwhile there is some poor Vatican secretary sayin', "What are those crazy Americans doing now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment